We are working in partnership with a Global Retailer to recruit a SQL Database Administrator on an initial 6 month project.
Candidates require experience in the following areas in order to apply.
- Installation, Configuration, Upgrade and Migration of the current Reporting Database and supporting processes
- Delivery of Backup, High Availability and Disaster Recovery procedures to support both the Development and Production Databases.
- Implementation and enhancements of the supporting Database Security.
- Administration of storage requirements and planning future database system Capacity Planning Forecasts.
- Monitoring and optimizingthe performance of the database as well as providing Tuning enhancements to existing Production processes.
- Installing and upgradingof the associated application, performance and monitoring tools.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959438691