eCommerce Solutions Architect
eCommerce Solutions Architect (Hybris, WCS, ATG or Demandware) needed for a global retail businesses based in London. They're currently implementing a greenfield Hybris/AEM solution with an external partner. As a solutions architect you will be translating client requirements into solution focused designs, design schemas and integrate them with content management solutions and search engines, unlocking the business value of their platform.
- Independently evaluate ecommerce products, establish standards, define architecture and be accountable for the necessary health of the overall solution.
- Teaching, mentoring and sharing knowledge, improving processes and developing systematic solutions to problem patterns.
- Architect Digital Consumer experiences based on a foundation of Hybris/Demandware/WCS/ATG.
- Architect awesome commerce features such as search, product details, personalisation, merchandising features such as catalogue, pricing and promotions etc.
- Diagnosing and solving technical problems related to commerce implementation.
- Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications for ecommerce solutions.
- Providing inputs and direction to senior developers on the team for design and implementation.
- Defining implementation processes, quality gates and standards
- Defining best practices to manage performance and scalability of the ecommerce solution.
The successful eComm Architect will have the following:
Experience with J2EE, Architecture Patterns, Design Patterns, Spring Framework, Eclipse and ANT.
A deep understanding of object oriented programming, relational databases and the eCommerce field expertise from the ground up.
Expertise in Hybris or any enterprise level eCommerce platforms foundational concepts and will have experience & knowledge of multi-channel architecture, data modelling with platforms, Data exchange and integration.
Expertise in eCommerce platform Task management, internationalisation, personalisation and security concepts.
Expertise in catalogue, order management, promotions and B2B Commerce.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959463222