Audit and Accounts Manager
One of Watford's leading accountancy practices are looking to introduce a fully qualified Audit and Accounts Manager to their team. This is an independent firm, with the core of their department revolving around audit, accounts and corporate tax.
Roles & Responsibilities of the Audit and Accounts Manager (Watford)
- Lead client relationships on a full portfolio of audit and non-audit clients, providing a principle point of contact and all round business advice and tax planning;
- Review complete audit and accounts files and hold clearance meetings with the client as appropriate
- Review Corporation Tax computations and provide related advice as appropriate
- Attending client meetings, building and developing good working relationships with clients;
- On all assignments set, to review budgets, control WIP, bill and monitor work against agreed targets
- Sign off work within portfolio, to the firm's compliance and quality standards.
- Overseeing the work of other staff and providing specific advice and training.
- Meeting fee and recovery targets
- Attending weekly operations meeting
The ideal candidate for the role of the Audit and Accounts Manager (Watford)
- At least six years previous accountancy practice experience
- ACCA or ACA qualified
- An ambitious individual with plenty of initiative
- Must hold a full UK driving license
What's on Offer?
- £50,000 - £60,000, dependent upon experience.
Aston Tate refer a friend scheme
Do you know someone who may be suitable for the role of Audit and Accounts Manager in Watford? Should you introduce a candidate to Aston Tate who we subsequently place, we will send you a £250 retail gift voucher!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959459231