Network Design Engineer (Juniper & Cisco)
Network Design Engineer / Technical Design Authority (Juniper & Cisco) - £65K + benefits
Datapol Consultants have the pleasure of working with a International ICT Service Provider that seek a Network Design Engineer to act as the technical design authority for large enterprise customers.
- Ensuring that the customer solution is accurately recorded in systems and documentation
- Work with technical teams to provide fit for purpose technical and operational solutions
- Provide operational satisfaction to the customer at acceptable margin while Sales manage the general commercial customer relation with a view to revenue growth
- Manage the customer solution lifecycle from initial customer order onwards
- Implementing standards for how customers are brought on board and how they are supported in life and providing the relevant internal and external stakeholders with clear and unambiguous expectations
- Be the technical lead on delivery for large and/or complex customer solutions, coordinating the standard business areas as appropriate to hit program deadlines and manage third party elements of a solution as required
- Assist in the creation of service reports and attending regular service review meeting as and when required
- Acting as a primary technical interface to customers and have the ability to understand the business processes of customers and transform them into services based on the infrastructure and service catalogue
- Obtain a deep and technical understanding of products and be able to explain and demonstrate them to a customers? own technical teams
- Ensure that the services delivered meet the agreed service levels and that the necessary IT service management processes OLA?s and contracts with 3rd parties are in place
- Cisco and Juniper Switching and Routing technologies (CCNP/JNCIP level)
- MPLS VPN, QoS, Tunneling, Ethernet, SNMP, Netflow
- WAN optimization technologies (Riverbed/ SilverPeak)
- Security - Firewalls, VPN concentrators/IPsec.
- Knowledge of overall telecoms infrastructure such as Dark Fibre, CoLo, Metro, Local Access would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of VoIP / IPT an advantage
- Knowledge of Hosting / CDN services an advantage
If you meet with the above criteria please apply now for a immediate interview.
"network engineer", "network architect", "technical design authority", "tda", "subject matter expert", "sme", "3rd line", "third line", "juniper", "jncia", "jncip", "jncis", "cisco", "ccnp", "ccdp", "ccda", "mpls", "mpls vpn", "vpn", "wan", "m-series", "erx"
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959460986