Hybris/Demandware Architect needed for a systems integration partner base in London. As a solutions architect you will be translating client requirements into solution focused designs, design schemas and integrate them with content management solutions and search engines, unlocking the business value of Hybris/Demandware.
- Independently evaluate ecommerce products, establish standards, define architecture and be accountable for the necessary health of the overall solution.
- Teaching, mentoring and sharing knowledge, improving processes and developing systematic solutions to problem patterns.
- Architect Digital Consumer experiences based on a foundation of Hybris/Demandware.
Architect awesome commerce features such as search, product details, personalisation, merchandising features such as catalogue, pricing and promotions etc.
- Diagnosing and solving technical problems related to commerce implementation.
- Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications for ecommerce solutions.
- Providing inputs and direction to senior developers on the team for design and implementation.
- Defining implementation processes, quality gates and standards
- Defining best practices to manage performance and scalability of the ecommerce solution.
The successful Hybris/Demandware Architect will have the following:
Experience with J2EE, Architecture Patterns, Design Patterns, Spring Framework, Eclipse and ANT.
A deep understanding of object oriented programming, relational databases and the eCommerce field expertise from the ground up.
Expertise in Hybris/Demandware foundational concepts and will have experience & knowledge of multi-channel architecture, data modelling with Hybris/Demandware, Data exchange and integration.
Expertise in Hybris/Demandware Task management, internationalisation, personalisation and security concepts.
Expertise in catalogue, order management, promotions and B2B Commerce.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959463206