Senior Developer - Swansea (easy access off M4)
Swansea (easy access off M4)
Salary: C£35-48k Negotiable
Due to exciting growth and product development we are looking for Senior Developers to join our existing team to help deliver market leading software to the financial industry, both within the UK and across Europe. As leading members within our SCRUM teams you will work with peers and stakeholders to help shape the future roadmap of the products we create.
This is an excellent opportunity to be a valued member of a dynamic, supportive and high-performance team.
- Strong background in delivering stable and scalable software
- .Net technology stack (C#, ASP.Net Web Forms/MVC)
- SQL Server development
- Web Technologies (AngularJS, JQuery)
- Unit testing
- Dependency injection
- Modern design patterns, SOA, microservices
- Requirements analysis and estimates
You will be:
- Creative and proactive
- An excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills
- Passionate about software development and technology
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed
- Focused on continuous improvement and have an eye for detail
Excellent Salary package plus discretionary bonus scheme, 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, private health care, on-site free parking and Training Opportunities.
Please submit your CV and a covering letter in the first instance
Please feel free to forward to a friend or colleague if you are not seeking new opportunities at this time.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959464350