Nursery Nurse, Play Worker and Apprentice
Nursery Nurse, Playworker and Apprentice - Selby YO8
Our client's nursery are a leading provider of premium childcare and early years education in Selby, North Yorkshire. Their promise to parents is that children will enjoy a stimulating and fun based early years educational environment catering for the individual child.
Abbey Nurseries is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all practitioners and volunteers to share this commitment. All positions are subject to an enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a leading provider of childcare, they promote a warm, friendly, family atmosphere and encourage close links with parents and the community fostering a bond of trust.
Nursery Nurse - Level 2 or 3
- Day to day care of children aged from 8 months to 4 years
- Key-worker to up to 7 children - ensuring profiles are up to date
- Communicating with parents on development and daily news
- Planning activities throughout the week in line with the EYFS
- Other adhoc tasks in relation in to the daily running of the nursery
What you need:
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Good communication both written and verbal
- Experience within a nursery setting
- Minimum Level 2 NVQ Childcare
As a Play Worker the requirements for the position are;
- The role will be in a fun, caring environment, caring for children aged 0-11yrs of age. The right candidate will have a bubbly personality, have a caring nature, some knowledge of the EYFS preferred but not essential. Also, a paediatric first aid, Food/hygiene certificate an advantage.
- A qualification as Play Worker, or level 3 Nursery Practitioner an advantage and experience is recommended but not essential, as all training will be provided.
- Be part of a friendly welcoming team and enjoy having fun, working in an Early Years childcare setting.
- Have a keen interest and enjoy working with children.
- Be friendly, flexible and have the ability to work as part of a fun team of practitioners.
- Be presentable with friendly and pleasant manner.
Duties and responsibilities include;
- All aspects of childcare as a Play Worker
- Reporting to the Nursery manager
- This position is very suitable for applicants of all ages, and we welcome applicants who would like to return to work after taking some time off.
Apprentice Nursery Nurse
Our client's nursery is looking for an enthusiastic and reliable apprentice to join their friendly team. This is a full-time post with in house training.
The successful applicant will be hard-working, mature and passionate about children. Please note that the national minimum wage for Apprentices applies to this position.
A&C Recruitment Ltd currently specialise in searching and resourcing within the Child care sector. The business was set up to help our clients avoid high recruitment fees and instead charge affordable one-off payments to undertake the necessary advertising and candidate searches.
We have a team of experienced account managers, who oversee the day to day running of a client's account, by sending them updates on potential candidates that have been sourced through our recruitment team's searches, or applications to adverts we post online.
If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment quoting Ref AC1552 and ask for Lucy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959441430