SuccessFactors/SAP HCM Solution Architect
A SuccessFactors/SAP HCM Solution Architect is required by our client, a prominent international Consumer Goods Group. The organisation is embarking on a significant transformation of their HR solutions landscape which will involve a full suite SuccessFactors implementation, transitioning from their incumbent SAP HCM solution.
Our client requires a SuccessFactors/SAP HCM Solution Architect to own the high level solution design across the full breadth of the HR solutions landscape, with accountability for managing key partners in the execution of the low level design. The SuccessFactors/SAP HCM Solution Architect will also act as an evangelist within the business to drive successful adoption and enable maximum value creation from the future state HR solutions landscape.
The SuccessFactors/SAP HCM Solution Architect will require the following experience:-
- Multiple SuccessFactors implementations completed, with particularly deep experience of delivering Employee Central and integrating this into a wider HR solution ecosystem
- Experience of full life cycle implementations of SAP HCM, ideally with experience of configuring SAP Payroll and integrating into SuccessFactors
- Proven Solution Architecture, ideally having designed holistic HR solutions landscapes
- Strong business engagement skills, with experience of driving successful SuccessFactors adoption
- Partner Management experience, with particular expertise of indirectly leading low level HR solution design
This is a highly visible role within a progressive enterprise organisation and offers excellent long term career development prospects.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959465655