- Basic Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 flexible dependant on experience
- Mon ? Friday hours ? 7.30 ? 4.30, Fri 7.30 ? 1.00pm
- Share saving scheme
- Company Bonus
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Medical Cover
Birmingham ? Based in my client?s office
An incredible opportunity for an Applications Engineer has arisen with this innovative engineering company. As a business they design, develop, and manufacture a range of very high quality, low volume mechanical products.
Part of multi-million-pound company, they pride themselves on the quality of their products and their unrivalled reputation within their industry. They are looking to recruit an experienced Applications Engineer, to join their Manufacturing team.
Applications Engineer Role:
The Applications Engineer will focus on designing fixtures, jigs and tooling, writing, implementation and monitoring of CNC turning programs, and overseeing the production and manufacturing processes. The role entails the following responsibilities:
- Designing jigs and fixtures ? using CAD
- Writing offline CNC programmes, using Fanuc for turning applications
- Coordinating production of the machines
- Writing CNC programmes offline using SolidCAM
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- CAD/CAM skills
- Online and offline CNC programming ? ideally Fanuc and SolidCAM, but others are easily transferrable
- CNC turning machine expertise
Please contact Lloyd Owen at Rain Consultancy Group Ltd directly, or click the apply button.
Please note that we anticipate to receive a high level of applicants so we are not always able to communicate the outcome to every candidate. If you do not receive a call from us within 48 hours, then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. All applications are treated confidentially we will not pass your CV on to a third party without your prior consent.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959438698