DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER
DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER WANTED IN CENTRAL LONDON
We are currently looking for a Digital Project Manager to join one of my clients in Central London.
The right candidate will have experience working in small/medium start-ups. Experience with mobile projects is also beneficial.
Essential Job Requirements:
- JIRA and Confluence
- Project Planning and Management
- Team Management
- Product Manager Support
- Process Management and Improvement
- Team Building
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high level of customer trust and confidence
- Proven ability to lead software development projects and ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using appropriate Agile Project Management tools such as JIRA/Greenhopper, Confluence, etc
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the ?big picture? view.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in doing and your profile fits the role description, please contact Anthony or email (see below) Unfortunately, we are only able to respond to successful applicants. Required IT operate as an employment agency and employment business and are an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959463693