Graduate IT Support Consultant
I am working with an exceptional and exciting client that due to continual growth and expansion are looking to grow and recruit a Graduate IT Support Consultant to join their team.
The Ideal Candidate
* 2.1 or above degree (IT related not essential).
* A self-starter who enjoys finding elegant solutions to complex issues.
* A natural problem solver with excellent communication and customer service skills.
* Have the ability to use your own initiative with the knowledge that you are part of a strong team.
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple conflicting priorities requiring collaboration with multiple teams across the company.
* A passion to learn and be involved with a progressive company.
You will ideally have experience within working in customer support role and have an aptitude for IT. You will be a self-starter who enjoys finding solutions to any problems that arise. You will be providing support to onsite engineers internally and customers externally.
* 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays
* Contributory Pension
* Private healthcare
* Discretionary Annual Bonus
* Life assurance and travel expenses
If this looks like the first step of your IT career please call Todd Mills on ************
The ONE Group description
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at *********************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959464498