Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer x 2
£30,000 - £35,000
I am recruiting for by far one of the most innovative food manufacturers In the Manchester area. They are looking for 2 Maintenance engineers who are electrically biased to work a 4 on 4 off shift 2 days 2 nights.
The company offer genuine progression and this is an extremely exciting time to join this growing company.
This is position based upon a continental shift position within the Engineering Department of Kara Foodservice. The Maintenance Engineer will report to the Engineering Manager as part of an integrated team. They share responsibility for the day to day maintenance of plant equipment.
- Carry out effective maintenance of factory production plant and systems in accordance with established daily routines and as directed by the Engineering management team.
- Ensure the correct use of departmental systems and procedures by self.
- Participate and contribute to the formulation of work plans.
- Reports faults immediately and start effective remedial measures.
- Ensuring that all work carried out within the development meets current Health & Safety legislation requirements.
- Ensuring effective communication between Engineering and Production personnel.
- Support other Engineers as and when required.
- Follows company policies and procedures as outlined in the company handbook.
A recognised trade apprenticeship must have been completed.
The position of Maintenance Engineer will be able to demonstrate an ability to diagnose faults, take command of problem situations and communicate effectively their requirements
Personal attributes will include:
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Self-confidence and self-motivation
- High initiative level
- Problem solver
- The ability to be self-critical
If you are looking to join a company that can genuinely offer you career progression then please do apply ASAP for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959463035