Call Centre MI Analyst
Call Centre MI Analyst
£26,293 - £34,817
Jobline Staffing are working in partnership with CORSERV for the permanent recruitment of their new Call Centre MI Analyst role based at their Call Centre in Bodmin, Cornwall.
CORSERV is a Group of companies controlled by Cornwall Council. The Group is targeting a turnover in 17/18 of £250m and employs 3,000 staff. The Group has ambitious plans for growth and central to this strategy will be the recruitment and retention of the best staff.
To work with the customer service operational management team to ensure they meet the needs of the customers at all times. This is a new role is sited in a small contact centre that is expanding, and changing over the coming year. As a result the successful candidate will be responsible for developing the resource models to support the expansion and inform the resourcing of the service.
- Develop and adapt workforce planning and resourcing models in line with industry trends, customer changes and new business requirements. And from this produce short and long term forecasting and resource scheduling models across the Customer contact operational channels including voice, email, webchat, social service and correspondence for core hours and Out of Hours services
- Develop easy to interpret reports and dashboards for operational managers, key stakeholders KPI and SLA reporting on both quantitate and qualitative
- Provide proactive insight and findings from business metrics to enable business improvement opportunities
- Provide subject matter expertise around IVR, queue messaging, call routing and workflow design to optimise efficiency, cost effectiveness and customer experience
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Significant proven experience of developing and using contact centre MS excel based forecasting and planning models and successfully creating accurate and efficient resource plans and schedules.
- Experience of delivering workforce planning scheduling and reporting services during period s of significant change including digitisation of service and implementation of CRM
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to collate and analyse data and deliver this to achieve maximum results
To discuss this role further please contact Naomi Denney at Jobline Staffing today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959457924