Job Title: Service Engineer Salary: £28,000 p/a + Overtime! OTE £45,000 Location: Wolverhampton ? UK travel Permanent opportunity with fantastic progression!
This business is a nationally recognised organisation that specialise within the supply of bespoke machinery. Right now the company are expanding and their growth plans require them to recruit another Service Engineer that can service and repair equipment. My client have a fantastic team currently and are looking to take on another engineer that has a can do attitude and can help them achieve their growth plans.
Why should you work for this client?
- Fantastic reputation
- Stability ? Permanent position with a growing company ? loads of training available
- Progression ? extensions to your role + chances to step up to Supervisory/Senior positions within 12 months.
- Pay increase within the first year of employment
The type of person this business requires is as follows?
- 2 Years minimum experience within as an electrically biased maintenance/service engineer within an Industrial environment
- Experience working on Pneumatics/Hydraulics
- Example backgrounds are as follows:, Shutdowns, Materials Handling, Automotive, Waste, Mining, Steel, Food, FMCG, Cranes or other special purpose machinery.
Maloy & Flynn Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment consultancy for both temporary and permanent positions in Sales and Marketing, Engineering, Construction, Head Office Support, Administration, Apprenticeships, Customer Services and Call Centre.
Please refer to our website and contact Jonny Gardner
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959464081