Commercial / Domestic Gas Engineer / Heating Engineer
Commercial / Domestic Gas Engineer required. Our client is a reputable and well established family-owned engineering company based near Stoke on Trent who offer comprehensive heating and hot water services in commercial and domestic settings for a wide range of clients in the commercial sector including housing associations, care homes, and house builders.
Due to expansion and new contracts they are currently looking to recruit a Commercial / Domestic Gas Engineer who will be responsible for service, repairs, breakdowns on a range of commercial and domestic plumbing and heating products and equipment at key customer sites across Stoke on Trent.
The successful Heating Engineer must be full ACS domestic and/or commercial qualified, Gas Safe registered, and hold up to date tickets.
Commercial / Domestic Gas Engineer / Heating Engineer Position Overview
- Responding to service calls
- Test, service and repair a wide variety of commercial & domestic heating equipment
- Fault Finding
- Offering advice and technical support to customers
- Reporting directly to the Service Manager
Commercial / Domestic Gas Engineer / Heating Engineer Position Requirements
- Full ACS Domestic and/or Commercial Gas qualifications
- Gas Safe Registered
- NVQ level 2 & 3 in service & maintenance and plumbing & heating (preferable)
- Electrical experience would be advantageous
- Renewable Energy system experience advantageous
- Happy to travel to sites across Stoke on Trent
Commercial / Domestic Gas Engineer / Heating Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £28k to £34k + DOE
- 40 hours per week with overtime available
- Company vehicle + Fuel Card
- Mobile phone/tablet
- 20 days' holiday plus bank holidays
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959457292