Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading Lloyds Broker- my client requires a development underwriter to join their bespoke team in the city of London. Employing over 80 staff in 3 UK offices, they provide insurance services to businesses and their people , specialising in Hospitality, Entertainment and licensed trade.
The successful development underwriter will work alongside the teams senior management team to ensure delivery of both new and updated products to their customers.
The role will require the successful development underwriter to act as a liaison between the senior underwriting team , the capacity providers and the IT Developers.
The role of the development underwriter will include
- Leading the development of new product lines from initial idea to delivery within expected timescales.
- Developing existing products to ensure that they remain market leading , competitive and profitable.
- Ensuring all products are delivered in accordance with the requirements of the capacity providers.
- Working with our marketing department to ensure maximum impact upon launch.
The key skills required for the development underwriter -
- Experience in product development
- Experience in commercial and personal lines underwriting .
- knowledge of insurance markets and analysis of underwriting .
- Experience in project management
In return is an excellent remuneration package , dependant on experience , 25 days holiday plus bank holidays , membership of group death in service and income protection plan and a workplace pension scheme.
To apply for the development underwriter role - please click "apply now"
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959465684