Job Overview: Our client has retained our services to support them in appointing a Field Service Engineer who will be responsible for the installation, commissioning and servicing of processing, auxiliary and ancillary equipment predominantly into the plastics manufacturing environment. EXPIRES 17/11/17
As a Field Service Engineer you will ideally have a strong electro-mechanical maintenance background as well as several years? experience and have working knowledge in the day to day commissioning, calibrating of various machines as well as being a competent engineer in breakdown diagnosis and repair. The ideal person will be located in the Midlands but be willing to cover all of the UK. The ideal candidate will have experience in the installation and commissioning of production machinery or ancillary equipment and be an electrically biased multi skilled engineer / service engineer.
Whilst having the need to often work alone, you can rest assured that you are supported by other Field Service Engineers as well as a highly skilled management team from the company head office. Therefore you must be self-motivated and confident in making key decisions on the spot.
This exciting career opportunity includes 25 days holiday & company car, laptop and mobile Phone as well as subsistence allowance, and the opportunity to undertake further training as required.
- Good teamwork skills with an ability to perform as a flexible team member with a clear focus on achieving objectives
- Good project management skills with the ability to manage time
- Flexible attitude to work and be able to adapt quickly to change
- The ability to investigate, understand and solve equipment/system problems
- The ability to act as a key interface between the company and client.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels in the organisation
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines
- A self-starter/proactive with the ability to work with the minimum of supervision
- Ability to work away from home is essential
- Good organisational skills?
- Proper use of company job logging CRM system
- Ability to build clear and concise service/engineering reports
- Full and clean driving license
- Electrical/Mechanical Engineering HNC . Similar education will be considered
- Installation, service and repair of machinery preferably within the plastics industry
- Working in an industrial setting
- Performing tasks under pressure to meet production requirements
- Building and maintaining good working relations
- Ability to identify areas of improvement for customers
Key Words: ?Service Engineer?, ?Field Service?, ?Installation Engineer?, ?electrical maintenance?, ?electro-mechanical?, ?maintenance engineer?, ?senior maintenance engineer? , ?multi skilled?
Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959454188