Solar PV Engineer / Technician
Solar PV Technician required. Our client is an established installer of renewable and sustainable energy systems at a wide range of commercial renewable energy sites including local authorities, educational establishments, and commercial businesses and properties throughout East Anglia.
They are looking to recruit an experienced Solar PV engineer/technician to join their service team, whose main responsibility will be to proactively maintain their client's Solar PV systems both remotely using computer software and remote fault finding and out in the field.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years' experience as a commercial Solar PV engineer and be based local to Cambridge/Bury St Edmunds.
Solar PV Technician Position Overview
- Monitoring systems via email, online portals and reports
- Fault finding and repair both remotely and in the field
- Inverter replacement
- Annual servicing
- Updating and maintaining in house systems
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and service partners
- Occasional non-portfolio work on 3rd party systems
- 2 x days in the office and 3 x days in the field
Solar PV Technician Position Requirements
- Minimum 3 years' experience of commercial Solar PV Installation & Maintenance
- Experience of either Fronius or SMA inverters (preferably both)
- Experience using monitoring systems and proactive fault finding/remedial works
- Qualified electrician (17th Edition City & Guilds) (Desirable)
- Knowledge of IP networks, WIFI, firewalls within the public sector (desirable)
- Full UK Driving Licence
Solar PV Technician Position Remuneration
- Salary £28,000 to £35,000
- Company Van + Fuel Card
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959457989