Year 3 Class Teacher
*** Year 3 Class Teacher required ***
Salary/Rate - £25,000 - £36,000 depending on experience
Location - Barking&Dagenham
JOB TITLE: Year 3 Class Teacher
START DATE: ASAP
THE ROLE DESCRIPTION
A primary school located in the borough of Barking and Dagenham are seeking a robust and dedicated class teacher to teach a year 4 class. This is a full-time, ongoing position. The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified Primary Teacher with a solid experience of delivering the primary National Curriculum.
Your duties are as follows;
* Identifying clear teaching objectives and specifying how they will be taught and assessed
* Setting tasks which challenge pupils and ensure high levels of interest
* Setting appropriate and demanding expectations
* Setting clear targets, building on prior attainment
* Providing clear structures for lessons maintaining pace, motivation and challenge;
* Making effective use of assessment and ensure coverage of programmes of study;
* Maintaining discipline in accordance with the school's procedures and encouraging good practice with regards to punctuality, behaviour.
The school have excellent leadership. the team are extremely driven and passionate about their students. They have created a family felt environment and welcome new candidates with kindness and strong support, Many of the staff have taught in the area for a long time and know the community well.
They are a school that truly values their specialties in Literacy, having amazing results in their SATS results in previous years.
If you are interested in this Year 4 role please apply immediately - Sean Goldie, Qualiteach Primary Consultant.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959463792