In Circuit Test Engineer
Be a part of one of the UK?s most innovative companies and one of the world?s largest privately owned electronics manufacturers.
Pektron Group Ltd is searching for an In Circuit Test Engineer who will be responsible for working with product tests and test equipment to meet customer requirements and support production.
Pektron has been in business since 1964 and continues to be an industry leader. We deliver bespoke electronics hardware and software solutions to blue chip companies around the world and are innovators in our field. We invest in the best people, processes and equipment to drive technological development and meet our customer?s needs.
We have recently been awarded the prestigious Queens Award for Enterprise, having achieved international sales growth of 250% over the last ten years.
At our HQ in Derby we employ 350 staff and operate Engineering, Manufacturing, Design, Testing, Quality and Support functions, whilst our Sales and Technology centre in Detroit supports our customers in the US. To learn more about us visit our website.
You will be an experienced Test Engineer accustomed to working in a fast paced manufacturing environment with a strong focus on continuous improvement and quality. You will be comfortable working with a team to achieve deadlines and meet targets.
- Agilent 3070 In-Circuit Test,
- Debug and modify programs
- Troubleshoot equipment and fixtures
- Perform test system preventive maintenance and calibration
- Test program migration, program update, debugging & documentation
- Innovate and optimize test improvements to achieve maximum throughput and utilization of the fixture/fixtureless work centre.
- Oversee daily support activities and timely verifications of ICT low yield and QA fail lots Provide test engineering support to production
- Resolve line issues pertaining to testing
- Specify and procure fixtures and equipment, line set-up and maintenance, software control and backup
- Develop and execute test strategy for new products including design for test analysis and feedback
- Implement and drive yield improvement programs
- Share and cross train Test Technicians on the knowledge learned and make improvement on debug techniques
- Previous experience in a similar role
What?s on offer:
Competitive salary, 25 days holiday, pension, healthcare, life Insurance, professional training funding, relocation allowance for employees moving to the area and free onsite parking.
We are based in Alfreton Road in Derby, easily commutable from the Derby area, Nottingham, Mansfield, Burton, Loughborough, Ashbourne and the Peak District and East Staffordshire.
We have 5 modern, purpose built buildings at our Derby site including our state of the art manufacturing centres and technology campus. Our facilities have been recognised as being one of the most modern and well equipped electronics design, development and manufacturing plants in Europe.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959439139