Due to growth, Chippendale and Clark is looking for experienced bookkeepers who are self motivated and happy to handle the bookkeeping for approximately 20 clients.
Full time or part time opportunities are available.
You will need to be self motivated and happy to organise your own workload.
Duties will include:
1) Calling in all paperwork when due
2) Entry of data onto Xero, Quickbooks Online and Sage Line 50 software
3) Reconciliation of balance sheet and dealing with queries
4) Checking and processing of VAT returns
5) Processing of CIS returns
6) Producing Management Accounts from Sage entries for some clients
7) Handling client queries and demands
8) Assisting with accounts when required
Successful candidates will have a logical mind with a good eye for detail. Clients needs vary, and you will need to be flexible in your approach with each client and forge good relationships. You will need to be able to deal with deadlines each month and prioritise as needed.
AAT Level 3 or equivalent exams/experience
Minimum 1 Years bookkeeping experience
Experience of Xero and/or Quickbooks Online will be beneficial as well as previous experience working in a busy accountancy practice.
Chippendale and Clark offers 31 days holiday (including bank holidays) a year as well as a relaxed environment in which to work. Training will be provided to the right candidates (eg AAT, Xero etc). We are based in Chippenham with parking for all staff.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77389255