Compliance Supervisor (Environmental Hygiene)
This is a great opportunity to join the field team of an established national company providing industrial and commercial cleaning and compliance services.
What does the role offer? (Earnings/Benefits):
- Annual earnings circa £25,000 with potential for substantially more (depending on times/days worked - with premium rates paid for night-time and weekend work)
- Permanent, full time - 40 hour week (over 7 days depending on customer requirements)
- Workplace pension scheme - company % contribution increasing over time
- Bonus scheme (profit share)
- Store vouchers rewards for exceptional work performance
- Fully expensed company van and fuel card provided
- Full PPE provided
- Company Mobile phone
- 28 days paid holiday (20 days plus bank holidays) per annum
- Ongoing training/certifications provided as/when required to ensure compliance and work effectiveness, including Health and Safety, Green Book etc.
- Minimum of a year's experience within industrial/commercial cleaning (including kitchen deep-cleaning and de-greasing).
- Ideally a CSCS card holder
- Additional certificates advantageous but no essential (e.g. Asbestos Awareness, Working at Heights, Working in Confined Spaces, Plasma Cert, IPAF etc.)
- An ability to motivate and encourage colleagues to achieve required standards, within timeframe allowed.
- An understanding of the tasks required to be completed, and willingness to complete the work assigned to a high standard. If problems arise on site, they must be able to identify and communicate these concerns to relevant parties, in a clear and concise manner.
- Attention to detail so as to ensure that the site is left in a safe manner with no rags, equipment left in ducting or anywhere on site. As well as ensure that all access doors are safely secured and taped up, as required, after each and every job.
- Living in the Leicester area
- Able and willing to work 40 hours per week flexibly over weekdays/weekends/nights as required
- Friendly, professional and customer-focused attitude
- Computer literate
- Strong interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Must be a driver with full UK licence
To ensure that all Environmental Hygiene Cleaning Contracts assigned are completed on time; to the required standard and specification, and to the satisfaction of the customer.
The main areas of work being:
- Air Conditioning Systems Cleaning
- Water Tank Cleaning, Coating & Refurbishment
- Pigeon Decontamination
- Kitchen Deep Clean and Kitchen Ventilation Hygiene Cleaning
- Liaise with customers, and agree the works and priority of works to be completed. To follow the schedule of works program if available.
- Co-ordinating the job onsite, setting job priorities, and ensuring that sufficient manpower is available with the right equipment.
- Ensure Health and Safety Regulations, and good housekeeping guidelines are followed (including protective clothing and chemical storage).
- Ensure that equipment boxes are maintained in a serviceable condition and fit for purpose.
- Escalate any relevant issues/problems to the Regional Supervisor
Please send a CV detailing your relevant experience and including full contact details for immediate and confidential consideration by our Senior Consultant.
Don't delay...apply today!
We appreciate the need for discretion, especially where applications are received from individuals currently working, so you can rest assured that if you apply for an opportunity through us your details will be handled sensitively.
We look forward to hearing from you.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959459867