Project Engineer - automated equipment
Project Engineer, high-speed automated equipment. To £30,000 basic plus benefits.
Held back where you are at the moment? Confident over the phone and to step into your boss' shoes when they are away? Able to juggle a variety of projects in a fast-moving environment?
Flourishing automation systems company are looking for a project engineer to get involved in all aspects of supporting customers in the successful delivery of their orders.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Modern, open plan offices, working in a friendly, hardworking and enthusiastic team
- Active social side, with monthly events!
- Real opportunity to become number 2 to the project manager
- On-going support and product training
The job will involve:
- Simultaneously managing a variety of small projects in a fast-moving order to delivery environment
- Standing in for your manager, fronting up with the client
- Technical customer support, over the phone and email follow up
- Supplier support and negotiations
This job will suit:
- An engineer with relevant qualifications in mechanical, electrical or automation systems
- A good organizer, who can organize both themselves and others
- Very much customer focused, who'd rather pick up the phone than send an email
- Strong technical capability/ability to understand the project scope and identify project risks
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Good organisation, planning, negotiation and supplier management skills
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Hucknall, Bilsthorpe, Mansfield, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Alfreton, Somercotes, Ambergate, Ripley, Heanor, Eastwood, Ilkeston, Long Eaton, Clifton, Beeston, West Bridgford, Arnold, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and surrounding areas.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959464281