Junior Project Engineer
Job Profile for Junior Project Engineer - TP77819
Junior Project Engineer required for an industry leading manufacturer based in the Chelmsford, Essex area. The successful Graduate Project Engineer will be a main contact for the customer in regards to Project focused issues relating to schedules, plans and quality issues.
The successful candidate will likely be degree qualified in a Manufacturing / Engineering orientated subject.
Graduate Project Engineer Position Overview
- Liaising closely with the Sales, Design and Production teams to ensure project deadlines are met
- Communicating and planning of projects schedules
- Arranging of service engineers to visit customer sites
- Collecting and reviewing supplier documentation
- Managing project changes and nonconformities
Graduate Project Engineer Position Requirements
- Ideally Degree qualified in a Mechanical / Manufacturing Engineering orientated subject
- Experience working in a Project Engineering role desirable
- Strong communications skills
- Based in a commutable distance of Witham, Essex
- Proficient with Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook & ERP systems
- Full UK Driving License
Graduate Project Engineer Position Remuneration
- £18,000 - £25,000, Dependant on experience
- 28 Days Holiday, including Bank Holidays
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959439057