Digital Project Manager - Japanese Speaking
Digital Project Manager - Japanese Speaking - 6 month contract - Up to £600 per day - West London
My client a global media organisation based in West London are looking for a Japanese speaking Digital Project Manager for the roll-out of a new digital platform in Japan. The position will be based from the London office with some travel to Japan.
My client are looking for a Digital Project Manager with a technical understanding of integrated web systems and a proven track record of project delivery. Candidates must be adept at managing multiple stakeholder relationships at all levels and be well versed in liaising with internal teams.
The Digital Project Manager will coordinate a number of initiatives and manage processes on behalf of the business and be instrumental in implementing a project management way of working across the department, helping to develop best practises.
- Japanese Speaker at a business level
- Proven track record of project delivery throughout the full project lifecycle
- Able to build effective relationships and influence key stakeholders
- An excellent communicator, team player and problem solver with a strong attention to detail
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence processes and business decisions
- A good understanding of content management systems, HTML, CSS, web configuration and testing
- Process orientated
- Very organised; able to multi-task, prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Both self-sufficient and an enthusiastic team player
- MS Project
- Plan, schedule and track the on-going production of digital and marketing systems, platforms and applications for global events
- Construct detailed project plans and liaise with the internal teams to ensure milestones are met and risks and issues are escalated
- Work with senior managers across the function in order to develop and implement an integrated, annual, plan
- Act as a liaison across the marketing team and event teams to coordinate requirements, timelines and progress
- Manage the resource requirements and outputs of the Digital Operations team to ensure that web builds/configurations are delivered on time and to brief
- Assist the Digital Product Manager?s with the planning and rollout of front end development projects
- Work closely with colleagues in the digital teams to gather and then share best practices
- Develop & streamline overall processes to improve the way of working across the department
- Track and maintain issues and risks, escalating when necessary
- Provide regular status reports and track progress against plan
- Run kick off meetings and be the central point of contact for progress updates
- Develop and maintain a network of key business relationships in order to achieve go live dates
Please apply for more information on the Project Manager - Japanese Speaking position based in West London.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959458043