IT Support Analyst
Central Sheffield, 15 mins walk to train station. Vibrant expanding business with a global presence. Exciting IT Support jobs
Are you an IT Support Engineer / IT Support Analyst looking to progress your career in a busy, fast paced business? This is a wide and varied role that goes beyond the traditional support desk role and presents the opportunity to become involved in aspect of the business.
Salary & Package: £20,000 - £25,000, 38.5 hours per week (Monday - Friday) with an early finish on a Friday. 4% company pension contribution, profit based bonus scheme, 33 days holiday including statutory and fixed days (typically bank holidays and a company closure between Christmas and new year!)
The job will involve:
- Providing IT Hardware and application Support to around 100 on site users
- Remote assistance, both over the phone and using remote support tools to support staff working out of office and in overseas offices.
- Assist with the creation, review and update of documentation for applications and IT procedures.
This job will suit:
- An IT Support Engineer / Analyst with experience of working in in-house IT support, preferably within a manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge of PCs, Servers, networking, computer and printer hardware repair, installation and general maintenance.
- CRM Support and development experience and knowledge of SQL report writer, access databases and crystal reports is desirable.
This job is commutable from Sheffield, Chesterfield, Rotherham, Worksop and the surrounding areas.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959458079