Junior Sales Engineer
A new position is being created for a Junior Sales Engineer to support the growth of an established engineering organisation.
In the first instance the position will be primarily internal working with the sales department to gain familiarity of the company products and procedures before progressing on to front line sales.
Main duties will consist of processing customer enquiries, compiling cost estimates, producing project drawings and preparing technical specifications and quotations.
The ideal candidate will possess a qualification such as HNC / HND or Degree in an engineering discipline and have worked in an engineering environment for a minimum of 3 years. Ideally thermal, process or medium to heavy engineering.
They should be IT literate with experience of Microsoft Office. CAD experience is desirable.
Good written and verbal communication skills are a prerequisite for this role as it will involve extensive customer contact.
- Junior Sales engineer to work within the sales, spares and service departments.
- Reporting to the Sales Manager.
- Engineering qualification required.
- Primarily an internal role with some UK and overseas travel.
- Initially work supporting the sales function preparing cost estimates, project drawings, specifications and quotations.
- Progressing to frontline sales.
- Effective communicator both written and verbally.
- CAD experience desirable 2D and 3D.
- Driving license.
- IT literate with experience of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
If this role is of interest, please do not hesitate to apply, immediate interview for all suitable candidates.
£20,000 to £28,000
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959459309