Care / Healthcare Training Officer
Job Title: Care / Healthcare Training Officer
Responsible to: Head of Recruitment and Training
Hours of work: 37.5 per week
Location: Wimbledon Office SW19 4EU and in the community at patient?s homes, training and meeting venues.
HFH Healthcare is a fast-growing independent healthcare organisation which delivers the highest quality care to highly dependent Adults & Children in the comfort and security of their own homes, throughout Central and Greater London. Working in partnership with the NHS continuing healthcare teams, our enhanced level of specialist clinical support enables individual clients to remain at home even when the level of health care required is highly complex.
Reporting to the Head of Recruitment and Training, the trainer will be responsible for the creation, delivery, administration and assessment of field staff and in-house training.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Deliver the training requirements with the input of workstream colleagues and SMEs.
· Register any eLearning requirements and provide support and SME assistance as required for the development of any appropriate online learning.
· Work with the Head of Training & Recruitment and the Training team to ensure timely and relevant communication is received in relation to training.
· Create training sessions in line with the training strategy and manage any eLearning content required
· Deliver training as required in the training strategy.
· Evaluate training reporting back to the Training Department, ensuring that all evaluation is appropriately and accurately recorded in the correct manner.
· Provide assistance to other members of the training team, as required, to ensure timely delivery of any other workstream training deliverables.
· Work closely with the business to understand and scope any training requirements aligned to amending existing training courses, new training courses and induction training.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· BLS and Manual Handling certified
· Training Qualification (TAP, CIPD or equivalent)
· Experience with S.A.T. (Systems Approach To Training)
· Proven experience in creating strategies, plans and scopes for training projects
· Strong analytical and planning skills
· Strong oral and written communication skills;
· Proven experience in developing lesson plans and participative content for training
· Experience of developing assessments using a range of methods during and after training.
· Experience of reviewing and evaluating training
· Experience of evaluating the competency levels of individual trainees to be able to deliver to employees with different knowledge and skill levels.
· Proven experience of creating blended learning content
· Strong proven training delivery and presentation skills;
· Ability to deliver training to a wide variety of skill, ability and engagement levels.
· Understanding and/or experience of full training lifecycle
· Up-to-date knowledge of common IT applications and systems;
· Ability to distil training requirements from a wide variety of sources ranging from conversations with workstream and SME colleagues through to complex legislative or regulatory documentation.
· Ability to undertake work autonomously but maintain a strict adherence to process and design rules, demonstrate evidence of planning and scoping through training deliverables.
· Proven ability to work to deadlines with flexibility to respond to changing priorities and circumstances.
· Ability to communicate and influence effectively to ensure that training requirements and importance is understood by colleagues.
· Advanced applications skills in: PowerPoint, Word & Outlook. Medium application skills in: Excel.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959460938