Group Finance Director - South Yorkshire
A leading South Yorkshire manufacturing business are currently looking to appoint a Group Finance Director to join them during a time of significant change and development for the group.
Amongst other things, this person will be relied upon to play a lead role in the negotiation of new banking facilities, and will be required to adopt change management strategies to assess the financials of the business, and ensure it is structured with the correct resources to drive the business forward to their next stage of development.
The business is conveniently situated off the M1 motorway network and will suit an experienced Finance Director looking for a highly varied and challenging role.
The main objectives and challenges of the role are outlined below:
- Lead the negotiations for a sizeable asset based lending facility
- Oversee the management and implementation of the facility for the group
- Manage the relationship with the bank and ensure the correct information is provided to them in a timely manner
- Oversee the production of management accounts and management information to the board
- Provide commentaries and explanations of trends and results to the board
- Management and development of the finance team, which is spread across a number of divisions
- Negotiating contract and insurance renewals
- Assisting with costing models
A highly experienced candidate is required for this role and the successful individual must meet the below criteria:
- Qualified Accountant with a strong track record as a Finance Director
- Candidates must have had experience undertaking a sizeable refinancing exercise, ideally with exposure to an asset based lending facility
- Experience within a large group of businesses (minimum £50m turnover)
- Manufacturing industry experience is preferred
If this is a role that interests you and you feel you have the required skill set and experience to take on this opportunity, please apply ASAP or email your CV to ******************************* expressing your interest.
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at ************************ for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959459407