Project Manager - Dust Extraction Systems / Cooling
Magenta International are specialist recruiters in the technical and engineering sector and are currently looking for;
Vacancy: Project Manager ? Dust Extraction Systems / Cooling
Reference: PMGR/ DH19
Located in the heart of Birmingham, our client has been providing bespoke engineering solutions and products for over 100 years.
The company is currently looking for an individual with project management experience within engineering systems such as refrigeration / water cooling and dust extraction to join their contracts team to oversee projects from order stage, through manufacture to site installation.
- Project management of individual contracts
- Carry out contract specific risk assessments for site work and prepare contract specific method statements
- Carry out site visits, surveys and inspections, prepare and write reports as required
- Liaise with customers, consultants and suppliers at all stages throughout the contract
- Evaluate supplier quotations, negotiate terms and place external orders for hire equipment and raise requisitions with buyer for brought-out items
- Prepare programme of work and schedules to ensure the agreed contract completion dates are achieved
- Liaise with Design Engineer to ensure client specifications are met
- Arrange direct and sub contract labour to carry out site installation work
- Support customer?s warranty and post contract issues
- ONC / HNC Qualification in Air Conditioning / Refrigeration or associated engineering
- Understanding of / familiarity with water cooling / dust extraction systems
- Experience of project managing site installations
- Full clean driving licence
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959459889