Salary: Circa 35k
Shift Patten: Days
Local manufacturing company who currently Packages food for a major client now require a Maintenance Engineer
Maintenance Engineer - Job Outline:
Responsibility will focus on planned maintenance when the plant is available and will be proactive in improving the equipment and machinery to deliver Engineering Maintenance and processes to support the manufacturing
Maintenance Engineer - Main Responsibilities:
- Recognised Electrical Engineering qualification.
- Background in a food manufacturing environment.
- Ability to prioritise and work effectively under pressure.
- Numerate and literate.
- Mature and effective communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Self motivated and proactive approach to work.
- Awareness of Health & Safety and other relevant legislation.
- Minimise production breakdowns and downtime and maintain an Engineering strategy that meets the needs of the business both short term and long term increasing equipment and plant efficiency and analysing route cause
- Comply with company hygiene/technical procedures and rules
- Liaise with technical functions and communicate engineering activities or work which may impact food safety, manufacturing capability or hygiene
- Develop and build good working relationships with cross departments across the site
Maintenance Engineer - About You
The ideal candidate MUST come from the Manufacturing industry as a Maintenance Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
?Hold an engineering qualification such as C&G, HNC or HND
?Hold a 17th edition certificate
?Knowledge of basic Plc programmes and Fault finding using Plc's - Desirable
For more information please call Tom Schwartz on **************
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959458325