An interesting Management Accountant role in a successful £15m turnover logistics business in which you will report to the Group Financial Controller. Based at the company's East London facility you will also visit the company's Kent facility one day per week (travel expenses fully reimbursed).
Key Duties of the role of Management Accountant include:
- - Production and consolidation of Group?s monthly management accounts.
- - Assisting with preparation of end of year audited accounts.
- - Preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- - Daily Cash flow forecasting.
- - Monthly bank reconciliations.
- - Bank payment processing.
- - Monthly balance sheet recons.
- - Preparation of monthly KPI?s.
The Management Accountant must be supremely well organized and have the ability to achieve results to strict deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy. Good communication skills essential.
Additionally you must have good IT skills to include: Excel: macros, V look ups and pivot tables; Sage Line 50 (good depth of experience).
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959459829