Information Security Operations Manager - Infosec, DLP, CISSP
Information Security Operations Manager required for global business based in Bristol. Work as part of a team supporting Data Loss Prevention (DLP) initiatives and activity, ensuring monitoring is in place to check the security of networks and systems. Provide technical information, security and guidance to the UK CISO and Global CISO teams including the wider business.
You will manage a Business Operations team of 4 Information Security Analysts supporting Data Loss Prevention (DLP) initiatives and security activity. Support implementation of new UK CISO Data Loss initiatives, running training programmes and building appropriate communications. Work with Global communications to build a business operations communication plan to support DLP, DAR and general security awareness activity. Ensures an excellent level of service is provided by the Business Operations team even during critical periods.
You will be educated to Degree level (or equivalent) preferably in Technology or Information Security
- Proven management experience within the information security
- Proven experience of working with internal and external customers and technical teams
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to listen, motivate and influence at all levels internally and externally
- Good knowledge of information security principles and processes
- Experience of the UK financial services industry preferred
- Experience of working to challenging deadlines and ability to demonstrate initiate especially when under pressure
- Literate and numerate with strong analytical skills and ability to analyse information and situations, draw conclusions and present findings
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959457554