Castlefield have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Executive with strong IFA product knowledge to join our growing team based in Manchester.
Job Title: Finance Executive
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent ? Flexible working arrangements considered.
We're Castlefield, a family of investment and advisory businesses at the forefront of growing the UK market for responsible, ethical and thoughtful investing. We adopt a unique approach to looking after money, reflecting the individual objectives of all kinds of clients - from private individuals and the businesses they own and work for, to the not-for-profit organisations they help to run.
Finance Executive - Key Responsibilities:
- To process monthly income on internal systems used
- To ensure the client information is kept up to date and accurate
- To run month end procedure and close the period
- To process purchase invoices and sales invoices (Sage)
- To process bank payments on Sage as instructed
- To ensure all cash flow spreadsheets are kept up to date
- To liaise with providers regarding commission and payment queries
- To run reconciliation as and when required on the internal systems to ensure the information is up to date
- Assist with ad-hoc finance duties as required.
- Analyse and process expenses on CPL
Finance Executive ? Skills and Experience Required
- Experience in finance team, preferably within IFA or similar (2 years plus)
- Strong Product knowledge essential ? i.e. understanding of different types of Advisory income/fees
- Experience of using AO/IO or other similar income recording system
- Experience of using Sage an advantage AAT or part AAT qualified an advantage
- Eye for details
- Motivated and driven
- Problem solver
- Good communicator/team worker
- Ability to use Microsoft Office ? Excel
To submit your CV for this exciting Finance Executive opportunity, please click ?Apply? now!
This role may be relevant if you have previously worked as an Accounts Assistant, Purchase Ledger Clerk, Assistant Accountant, Credit Controller, Bookkeeper, Accounts Administrator, Accounts Clerk, Finance Administrator, Ledger Clerk or as an Accounts Payable Clerk.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959454368