Software Developer (Ruby/NodeJs & Blockchain)
Software Developer (Ruby/Node.Js & Blockchain)
I'm looking for Software Developers with Full-stack experience who are interested in Blockchain and its associated technologies.
My client is an exciting blockchain applications development business who heavily invest & work with smart contracts & distributed ledger tech. They have built their own private blockchain applications and are being used by various customers.
If you interested in Blockchain, this is a brilliant chance to work with like-minded individuals, raise your personal profile and develop your technical understanding whilst building your career.
You will be part of a small like-minded development team who are developing smart contract solutions for a range of clients ranging from start-ups to corporates.
- Enhance modules as well as new features to the organisations flagship products
- Assume responsibility for the development of Ethereum smart contracts
- Build/Intergrade data management solutions
The minimum skills required for this role are as follows:
- Modern software development practices
- Ruby / Ruby on Rails
- Interest/experience in Blockchain & Decentralisation
- Agile Methodology
- Etherium/Smart Contracts interest or knowledge
Desirable skills/experiences for this role are as follows:
- Computer Science Background
- GitHub code management
If you are interested in hearing more about these roles then contact me on **********************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959439711