As a Barclays Relationship Manager within Premier, you will be joining one of the fastest growing segments of the Bank which has recently experienced a period of expansion. Once established in the role, you will have the opportunity to work with and contribute to both regional and national projects, to help shape the future of Premier Banking. You will have the opportunity to work with a group of talented individuals, building relationships with our interesting and diverse customer base, whilst developing your career.
Premier United Kingdom (UK) Distribution owns the delivery of the Premier proposition to customers within the UK, through a range of banking services including UK-based Premier telephone banking, online and mobile Banking and direct and field based Relationship Management teams. The Barclays Premier Vision is to be the most respected bank in the UK and our chosen international markets for Premier individuals and clients, helping them move forward with financial confidence.
As Relationship Manager, your main responsibilities will involve:
* Responsibility for managing a portfolio of new and existing Premier customers and providing a seamless customer experience in a way that creates a culture of trust
* Welcoming our new Premier customers to the Barclays Premier Banking experience, providing them with excellent customer service from the outset and establishing a solid relationship for the future
* Working pro-actively to ensure your customers feel valued and know they can easily contact you or any member of your regional team
* Acting as a digital expert for your customers, ensuring they have the confidence to use their banking channel of choice
* Working collaboratively with colleagues from other teams, to deliver a great customer experience, creating and providing solutions for our Premier customers that balance their short and long-term needs
As a Relationship Manager, your skills and qualifications will include:
* A broad understanding of the financial services sector and the local market
* Effective relationship management skills, rapport building skills (including virtual), with the ability to display empathy to others
* Demonstrable knowledge of mortgages, investments, digital and lending
* Strong communication (verbal and written), influencing and decision making skills
* Experience of delivering a differential service to customers, utilising virtual channels such as telephony, skype and web chat
* Experience working in a customer focused environment and delivering an excellent experience to customers
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
We will consider applications from job share applicants.
We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible in the recruitment period. Barclays recruitment periods can and may vary. We reserve the right to remove this advert during the recruitment process.