As a Penetration Tester, you will carry out penetration testing across a number of environments and mobile platforms.
Directly reporting to the Security Architect, the successful candidate will have the following responsibilities;
- Conduct penetration testing and vulnerability scanning
- Conduct gap analysis and compliance auditing for the new GDPR regulation and other GRC standards and frameworks;
- Operational support for vulnerability management and continuous monitoring systems and incident management procedures;
- Assist project team's compliance with enterprise and IT security policies, SDLC designs, industry regulations, and best practices;
- Contribute to the alignment of security governance with ISO27001 and GDPR compliance and any other
- Good experience with infrastructure & web penetration testing using manual approach and automated tools, such as using Kali, Metasploit, Core Impact, Nessus, Burp Suite, among others.
- Knowledge of a broad range of security technologies, including NextGen Firewalls, DLP, IDS/ IPS, IdAM, Certificate Management, SIEM, Endpoint Protection, Anti-malware, vulnerability management;
- OSCP certification would be an advantage or other Professional Accreditation's such as CREST, SSCP, CISA, CISSP etc
- 2-5 years in the Information Security industry;
- Good knowledge of the Data Protection Act 1998, the new GDPR regulation, and ISO27001;
Who should you be/what skills should you have?
- Strong background in penetration testing
- Able to demonstrate experience in scripting in a number of languages
- Familiar with a number of networking protocols
- Confident in your approach to manage a team and put forward ideas
Are you a Penetration Tester, able to lead from the front, as well as shape and contribute to the direction of the business? If so, then what are you waiting for, apply now!
83zero are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.