Fixed Wire Testing Engineer
Electrician required for our client, a specialist electrical contractor based in the North West, who cover UK wide. They specialise in the design and installation of electrical installations within the commercial sector, as well as maintenance and periodic testing of existing installations. Sites the client covers, include restaurants, banks, office to petrol forecourts.
They require a Test and Inspection Electrician, to carry out periodic tests and EICR's of existing installations, as well as carrying out remedial works and PPM, as and when required. The Fixed Wire Testing Electrician will cover from the Midlands, to the North of England, with the bulk of the work in the West of England, along the M6, down to the M40. Therefore the Electrician will ideally be in these areas, e.g. North West, down the Birmingham area.
The Electrician MUST have previous experience carrying out periodic testing on electrical installation within a commercial setting, as well as hold an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent, their 17th edition wiring regulations and their 2391 or 2394/5 Test and Inspection qualifications. Due to the client holding contracts on a number of petrol stations / forecourts, it would be highly advantageous for the electrician to hold the relevant CompEx qualifications.
Electrician - North Position Overview
- Carrying out periodic testing and EICR's, in a variety of commercial sites.
- Carrying out remedial works, as and when required.
- Covering from the Midlands, to the North of England, with a main focus on the West of England along the M6 and occasionally down the M40 corridor
Electrician - North Position Requirements
- Previous experience in carrying out periodic testing and EICR's, in a variety of commercial sites.
- Hold valid electrical qualifications, including the NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in electrical installations, 17th edition wiring regulations and their 2391 or 2394/5 test and inspection.
- Ideally based along the M6 corridor, from Birmingham, to the North West.
- Full UK Driving license
- CompEx qualification advantageous
Electrician - North Position Remuneration
- £34k - £38k, Doe
- Company Van
- 28 days Holiday
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959455126