Purchase Ledger Clerk - Sage
SAGE Purchase Ledger clerk temporary job Darlington
Immediate temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk - £8.50 to 9.00 per hour. Full time.
Your new company
Our esteemed client, a large well recognised employer based in Darlington are looking for a Temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk for an immediate start within their finance team. This long term temporary position will offer an excellent working environment alongside a small finance team to make sure that all invoices are processed accurately. The main duties of the role are:
- Checking purchase invoices against orders
- Processing invoices and posting onto Sage Accounts system
- Preparing payment runs and posting payments through the bank
- Reconciling purchase ledger accounts to statements
- Over-seeing and assisting in the completion of the Purchase Ledger month end
- Liaising with staff and suppliers to resolve purchase ledger queries
- Managing the set-up of new supplier accounts
- Any other additional administrative duties that assists the effective running of the Accounts' team.
In return for this excellent Temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk position the organisation are willing to offer a competitive hourly rate of £8.50 - £9.00 per hour dependant upon experience based on a 37.5 hour week.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77475282