Junior Assistant Merchandiser
Role and Responsibilities:
If you love fashion, team work and want to join a dynamic company, then look no further
- Deputise in Merchandisers absence.
- Review weekly trading performance and produce Weekly trading sheet and LFL reports.
- Chase available stock for re-buys as directed by the Merchandiser.
- Re-ratio stock as directed by the Merchandiser and raise SP planners.
- Ratio Purchase orders on Future season product to meet deadlines from Brands.
- Manage Outstanding Order book and prioritise bookings within cash flow parameters.
- Liaise with Warehouse on bookings and manage Warehouse diary.
- Manage Stock allocator and ensure Grading kept up to date.
- Oversee Cost and retail and margin checks from Allocator.
- Analyse store weekly best/worst sellers and create IBT's in response to findings/de-stocks.
- Communicate Merchandising Aids to Stores/Merchandisers e.g. compile New in Lines/Hit lists/LFL reports.
- Review data library for ratios & check it's ready for use on planners.
- Carry out any ad-hoc product analysis as required - Brand Sell Through etc
- Set up meetings with large Suppliers to reconcile order confirmations and highlight problems to Merchandisers.
- Linecards- Set up & update weekly.
Other than an open mind and the drive to succeed, there are certain skills you'll need to get the job done:
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Experience within a Merchandising department at least at Administrator level.
- Strong work ethic
- Numerical and analytical skills are a must.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959443255