IT Cyber Security Consultant
You will work on the pursuit and delivery of consulting services around Cybersecurity.
What You’ll Do
As a Consultant or Senior Consultant, you’ll apply domain expertise and methods in areas of consulting capability and / or industry or sector knowledge. Our Senior Consultants are experts in the team and typically manage a workstream of consultants and client staff within a broader project.
As a Managing Consultant, you’ll lead the development of domain expertise and methods in areas of consulting capability and / or industry or sector knowledge. Managing Consultants are mentors in the business and key points of contact for clients. You’ll manage projects without daily oversight from Principals or VPs, and be at the forefront of identifying new sell-on opportunities within accounts to which you deliver.
- Candidate will be required to team up with technical, sales and partner specialists to provide complete solutions to customers
- Candidate will be responsible to drive deals from opportunity, identification, validation, qualification to closing the deal
- Candidate will be required to build and develop business case, provide relevant and sound business advice to the customer and present the same to various stakeholders within the company
- Candidate will be responsible to build and propose transformational services to customers, identify triggers, identify key IT issues which impact the business and make recommendations to customer
Education, Experience, and Skills
- Strong demonstrated experience in cyber security to include practices/methodologies, associated technologies, application design and development and/or experience in an operational environment.
- Intermediate network administration knowledge (TCP/IP, firewalls, routers, etc.)
- Intermediate understanding of security design and architecture, Cloud Security, Active Directory/LDAP, and computer virtualization
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving installation or application errors
- Professional certification such as CCSA, CCSE, CCNA, CCNP etc
- Expereince of a range of security products such as Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Cisco, McAfee, Symantec etc
- Prefer BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Security or equivalent work experience