£32,000 + Benefits
South Yorkshire - Commutable for Doncaster, Sheffield, Leeds etc.
A leading B2B organisation based in South Yorkshire
Due to an increase in activity, my client is looking for an ambitious and driven Category Product Manager on a fixed term contract to join their marketing and product team. This position is responsible for managing and developing the product development process in line with the category strategy.
- Responsible for the category - product range, pricing, costs, forecasting etc. to achieve the objectives (volume, margin, and turnover)
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities and to support the NPD strategy.
- Analyse potential gaps in product portfolio and identify product/range opportunities
- Liaise with commercial and production personnel to resolve problems relating to the product range.
- Devise a clear roadmap for the development of the product portfolio that prioritises developments that are going to deliver a step change in the commercial performance of the business.
- Actively collaborate with Sales in a customer facing role to champion the product view and product development project implementation.
- Responsible for creation of NPD communication with help of marketing team.
- Responsible for catalogue/collateral production per product group.
- Work with marketing team to deliver FAB (Features, Advantages, Benefits) by product group and to ensure the delivery of quality on-brand, on budget and on time marketing campaigns.
- Experience in a Category or Product Management position
- Ability to influence the product range, pricing, costs and forecasting
- Experience analysing product portfolios and the capability to make positive change
- Capability to drive features, advantages and benefits in marketing product campaigns
- Experience in product ownership, product development & product pipeline
If you are interested in the above opportunity or would like to learn more, please do not hesitate to contact me on 0113 200 3755.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77389755