Start date: Various start dates throughout November and December for a 12 month duration
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am until 5pm, 35 hours a week
Location: Redcliffe Quay Bristol
In this role you will be comfortable investigating and assessing Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) cases in a timely manner, responding via letter, email or phone.
Key duties will include:
- Working towards targets in order to investigate and assess PPI queries.
- Liaising with customers via phone in order to gather additional information in order to fully assess their case.
- Resolving and responding to each case within an appropriate timeframe via letter or email.
- Transposing information onto templated letters (and calculation spreadsheets where applicable), ensuring the final correspondence reflects the customers circumstances
- Setting up accounts to be refunded (if entitled) as and when required
- Working with the quality and complaints teams to ensure all resolutions are compliant and within FSA regulations
This role will suit you if you can demonstrate the following:
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills
- High quality attention to detail
- Ability to use Microsoft Office packages and learn a variety of computer systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959438662