Presales Consultant - Application Software - Home based with Tr
Role: Presales Consultant - Application Software - Home based with Travel
Package: 35-45k, Car Allowance, Pension & Private healthcare
A leading supplier of Application Software within the Public Sector/Local Government/Housing Market require a Software Presales Consultant to deliver software presentations, complete tenders and attend conferences to promote Software products.
- Actively participate in the sales cycle, from lead qualification to customer win, in a Pre-Sales support role, in coordination with New Business & Account Executives as well as the rest of the Sales Team.
- Assist the Sales Team through the delivery of effective, scenario-based product demonstrations (mapping product strengths to customer requirements, answering questions, and handling objections) to establish the functional and technical credibility of the Company product portfolio.
- Ability to tailor style, delivery and content as appropriate on each occasion so as to establish rapport and work effectively with all levels of audience (ie user-level executives, line of business managers, directors) within customer, prospect and partner organisations.
- Participate in sales campaigns by demonstrating the Company product at exhibitions and events.
- Contribute towards the ongoing development of demonstration scenarios, processes, scripts and data. To undertake continued training and professional development so as to develop and maintain a detailed knowledge of the product set and its target marketplace.
- Ability to use own initiative to resolve problems and to obtain the relevant information needed to perform a given task (both internally and with the customer). Ability to work as part of a team and also alone when required.
- Assume responsibility for allocated sections of tender responses ensuring that deadlines are met. Responses will be well articulated with accurate content reflecting the functionality of the product and the particular benefits that it can bring to a customer
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professional customer facing skills both in formal presentations and informal meetings
- Strategic planning
- Excellent knowledge of a range of Microsoft Products, Word, Excel, Power Point, Project etc.
- Experience of direct contact with customers.
We are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959446051