Lift Installation Engineer
My client, a manufacturer of escalators, elevators, and moving walkways worldwide, founded in Switzerland in 1874, is currently recruiting for Lift Installation Engineers based in Scotland.
The role for the Lift Installation Engineer will involve:
- Measuring & Setting Out Lift Installations in accordance with approved procedures.
- Complying with Statutory Regulations and organisational safety.
- Preparation of work area for installation activities.
- Handing over and confirming completion of installation activities.
- Install traction equipment, lift wells and ancillary equipment in accordance with approved procedures by selecting appropriate tools and equipment.
- Checking and Setting the Lift Installation in accordance with approved procedures.
The successful individual for the role of the Lift Installation Engineer will have:
- Proven experience in new lift installation
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good problem solving skills
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Overtime paid
If you feel you have the appropriate skills and experience, and would be interested in an opportunity within a great, industry leader, please apply below.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959441403