3rd Line Support
3rd Line Support – SharePoint / AD / Exchange / Office 365
The 3rd Line Support will responsibility for the delivery of the group production services which include Active Directory, SharePoint, Office 365, Email and collaboration services for a user base in excess of 3500 colleagues in multiple locations.
- Administer add, move, and change requests from end users as well as new line installations as required.
- Monitor incident management tool and close the Incident Records within SLA.
- In depth Office 365 Administration experience. Experience of troubleshooting various issues of office 365.
- Troubleshoot and guide on outlook / owa/ SharePoint, Skype, and one drive issues.
- Good knowledge of PowerShell for exchange online, SharePoint online and Skype online.
- Monitor and identify capacity and performance issues for Production Services to ensure continued, uninterrupted operation of Production Services systems.
- Generate usage and inventory reports as required.
- Conduct testing and development of disaster recovery plans to detect faults, minimize malfunctions, and backup systems.
- Oversee and implement the acquisition and installation of state-of-the-art equipment.
- Provide guidance to junior members of the team
You will need:
- Strong SharePoint experience, coupled with understand of the below
- Essential knowledge of Active Directory, Office 365, Exchange
- Service oriented and customer focused with ITIL foundation qualification preferred
- A good technical understanding of networking set ups & technologies (MPLS, VPN, LAN, WAN etc)
- Ability to develop and generate operational SLA reporting
- Ability to work as part of an augmented operating model
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Stakeholder management at a senior level
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.
Main Details and Responsibilities
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77462424