Technical Helpdesk Manager
Technical Helpdesk Manager – Liverpool – Permanent
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Technical Helpdesk Manager to inspire, mentor and manager a team of Support Analyst. The Technical Helpdesk Manager is a critical support role and you’ll be highly organised, personal and knowledgeable in the provision of 24/7 customer, technical and operational support. The role is client and customer facing and requires a professional approach and demeanour at all times.
Technical Helpdesk Manager Role & Responsibilities:
• Identify and implement service improvement opportunities by enhancing support processes or exploiting new technologies to monitor services and reduce MTTR of incidents utilising a ‘shift-left’ approach.
• Management of Major IT incidents causing significant business disruption through to successful resolution in accordance with the defined Service Levels and the IT Major Incident Management process.
• Identify and implement training and personal development plans where required
• Define, agree and managed IT Scorecard and KPI reporting metrics for own area of responsibility and utilise reporting data to set and manager performance based targets for the team.
• Look at ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness within the team, maintaining accurate resource planning to enable the correct skill sets to be allocated.
• Provide guidance/coaching when required to ensure that the quality of Service Delivery is continuously reviewed and where possible, improved upon.
• Ensure the provision of systems support for all existing IT systems to achieve KPIs and agreed Service Levels.
• Assist technically on the helpdesk to a 2nd or 3rd line capacity when required to do so.
• Oversee the integration of new systems and processes into the YODEL Technical Helpdesk.
Technical Helpdesk Manager Skills & Experiences:
• Proven experience in a management role in an IT Service Desk/Technical Helpdesk or Operational Bridge Support within a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
• ITIL qualified to expert level or equivalent
• MCSA, MCDSTM MCITP and/or Management Qualification.
• Skilled in troubleshooting of the following technologies – MS Windows, TCP/IP Networking, MS Office, Office365, MS Exchange, MS Remote Desktop Services and Active Directory.
• Experience managing Major IT Incidents, including communications and update processes.
• Proven stakeholder management skills and able to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels within the company.
• In-depth knowledge of IT technologies and infrastructures
• Demonstrable understanding of Continual Service Improvement
• Experience working with Service Transition.
• Supported Enterprise and Non-Enterprise strategies
• Experience working with 3rd party suppliers
• Demonstrable experience of ServiceNow toolset
• Familiar with Agile methodologies and Digital platforms.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77449697