New Management Accountant Role for Large SME in Oldham
Your new company
The company are a large SME based in the Oldham area. They have built an excellent reputation within their field over the past few years and are looking to continue their sustained success in the coming years.
Your new role
- Produce monthly management accounts to strict deadlines.
- Year end/statutory accounts and tax returns.
- Month end closure, including identification and posting of all Accruals and Prepayments.
- Reconciliation of Balance sheet Accounts including Inter Company Balances on a monthly basis.
- Oversee the purchase ledger department and all cash book and bank reconciliations.
- Complete quarterly Vat Return, EC sales, intrastat and UK statistical returns.
- Fixed Assets Register.
- Various ad-hoc duties that could reasonably be expected in a Finance Department.
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally be a qualified accountant, although this role may suit a candidate that is Qualified by Experience. You will need previous experience in all of the above and the ability to work to strict deadlines. You will ideally have experience in supporting a financial controller as well.
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of £35,000-£40,000 with a bonus scheme on top. Further, you will have the opportunity to work for a growing and reputable organisation, with extremely low staff turnover in general.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77408031