This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Payroll Advisor to join a functional and well-respected Payroll department which prides itself on providing an effective and efficient payroll service. Working in a closely knit team, the successful candidate will be a specialist in their area and the go-to person for all payroll queries. They will also ensure all relevant data is received on time and use this to calculate accurate payments to the agreed deadlines.
• Working within a team of Payroll Advisors, use payroll knowledge to calculate and prepare colleague pay accurately and on time.
• Able to manually calculate pay with accuracy
• Receives and record customer enquiries and use your payroll knowledge to provide informed responses to customer requests by adhering to strict SLA’s
• Ensure payroll calculations comply with the current statutory guidelines & rules.
• Responsible for processing Court Orders, P45’s, P46’s, correspondence with external clients
• Review processes and procedures and make recommendations for improvements.
• Provide outstanding customer service displaying solid up to date payroll knowledge.
• Manage all statutory payments.
• Assisting other team members with work load
• Review and amend all exception errors on a weekly basis
• Work in a high volume, fast paced organisation
Do you have?
• Sound payroll knowledge and experience
• Knowledge in UK Statutory legislation
• Experience using SAP
• Attention to detail
• Intermediate excel skills
• Good communication skills
• Willingness to learn
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77451904