Community Development Apprentice
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Community Development Apprentice to join their team in London. The successful applicant will join them on a full time, contract basis and will receive a salary of £14,000 per annum.
They are a new housing association providing 55,000 homes to 111,000 people across London and the South East. Their combined scale and strong focus on London will uniquely position them to revolutionise housing delivery and redefine best practice – and you will be central to making it happen.
Your role as the Community Development Apprentice will include:
- Supporting the Socio Economic team with programmes and projects, e.g. arranging parent coffee mornings, booking venues, working on publicity materials, delivering events, engaging with residents, working with partner organisations to improve health and well-being.
- Undertaking general administrative duties e.g. data entry, dealing with correspondence, file management, etc.
- Assisting the team in researching, shaping and developing projects, co-ordinating activities and providing information to residents and partners.
- Learning how to monitor, evaluate and analyse the effectiveness and impact of socio-economic projects.
Skills Required by the Community Development Apprentice:
- A team player
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Committed and have a can do attitude
- Able to manage time effectively
- Experience of working towards deadlines
- 2 GCSE’s A* - C in English and Mathematics or equivalent
In return for working as the Community Development Apprentice, you will receive:
- An NVQ Level 2 in Business Admin upon completion of your apprenticeship
- Company Benefits
- Continuous support throughout your Apprenticeship
- A motivated and a helpful team to support you throughout your employment and education
- Competitive salary
- Full training
In order to be eligible for the Apprenticeship scheme you MUST meet the following eligibility criteria (for funding purposes):
- Aged between 16 and 24
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Must not have a degree or any level 4 qualifications
Closing date & time: 10th November 2017- 5pm
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed to become their Community Development Apprentice please click ‘Apply’ now. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
They are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77450235